In the following situations, you are entitled to request for and to receive a full refund for a class or a session.
- You may receive a full refund for a class and the sessions purchased for the class if you withdraw from the class: within 24 hours of purchase, until 1 hour before the start of the first session; or at least 7 days before the start of the first session.
- You may receive a full refund for a class if the teacher cancels the class before the start of the first session paid for by you.
- In the event that a teacher misses a one-time class, you may request a full refund for the class, or communicate with the teacher to reschedule the class.
- In the event that a teacher reschedules a session of the class before the first session starts, you may request a full refund for the class.
In the following situations, you will be entitled to request for and receive a prorated refund based on the number of sessions remaining in your class：
- If the sessions purchased by you are rescheduled, you will receive, upon request, a prorated refund based on the number of sessions rescheduled that you (i) did not attend and (ii) did not consent to such rescheduling. However, if you did not attend the rescheduled session where you have consented to such rescheduling, you will not be eligible for a refund for such session.
- If the teacher misses some of sessions listed in the class, you will receive a prorated refund based on the number of sessions which the teacher missed upon request.
- If the teacher cancels a class in which you have any uncompleted sessions, you are eligible to receive a prorated refund for the class according to the proportion of sessions that were canceled out of all sessions you have paid for in the class.
To request a refund, please contact the teacher within the first 7 days after the first session starts.
Refunds can only be issued to the original form of payment used for your purchase on Allschool, and cannot be issued to a different card. In the case that the original card is closed or no longer active for any reason, you may need to contact your bank or credit card company. In select cases, you may not be able to retrieve your refund, but we will offer you a coupon to your Allschool account instead. Our team will provide you with specific guidance in these cases.
We may, at our discretion, refuse to issue or disqualify a user from receiving refunds if a user requests an excessive number of refunds in a period of time.